Permit Applications

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

All construction in the RM of McKillop Requires a permit. Please see the links below for a permit application that applies to your project. Please also note:

  • Development and Building Permits along with required documents are preferred to be provided electronically. If there is no access to a computer, they can be brought in or mailed to our office.
  • If construction includes work near or along the shoreline, you will need a permit from the Water Security Agency (WSA) included in your submission documents. WSA Permits
  • All required documents must be included with a permit package at time of submission to ensure the package is not immediately rejected.
  • As per Section 9.2 of the Zoning Bylaw a Geotechnical report prepared by a registered engineer specific to the site described in a permit or permit application, dated and signed within twelve (12) months of submission of the building permit application, shall be submitted to the local authority by the property owner along with the building permit application documents for all building permit applications involving an disturbance of the ground for purposes of installing any type of building foundation within 411.5 meters (1350 ft) of a water body or waterway.